Thursday, August 30, 2012

Get the Internet traffic - 3 easy ways to get them and keep them


As Internet traffic to your website can be a struggle. Having fought so hard to get that traffic, definitely do not want them to go away. So how do you keep your visitors coming back for more? Here are 3 simple ways to get and keep your traffic.

Step # 1: Adding content Good

Good content gets traffic and quality content keeps them coming back. You might do better to add content too much than not enough. When I write articles, blog, or forum posts, I write and write and write. I want people to expect to see my new content every time you check in they want to lose me if I do not see me. The addition of new quality content is the best way to get internet traffic and get them back.

Step # 2: Create a list

If you are not building a subscriber list, then you are working too hard to get internet traffic. Just think how easy it would be to capture e-mail address of the person and let them know when you've updated your website or add a new product. It 'much easier than relying on the new traffic all the time. Starting a list is very, very simple. If you do not have a list, you should start now.

Step # 3: Create a free ebook or Video

Creation of free content that you can give away is a great way to attract traffic. It 's even better when you tell people who can give away your product free as they want. I have ebooks that other people have written years ago that I still give away free (with their permission, of course). Giving away free information is a great way to build trust with your visitors, and is one of the best ways to get traffic internet .......

No comments:

Post a Comment