Friday, August 17, 2012

Moving targeted traffic to your website


In the field of Internet Marketing, traffic does not mean zero money. This is because most IM and Webmasters become frustrated and give up the business, and suggests the industry is a scam. When you are promoting a product or service on your web site, you need to have many guests who may become potential customers. This is one of the original rules for success in online business.

Here, just start and do it right the first time. If you follow my strategies, even if you do something wrong you will still make money. However, you must be brave to enjoy success in these days, but I'm going to give you a starting point. Keep this in mind when you set-up and running is about 70 things you can do to get your feet firmly on the ground.

Frankly, I think everyone will agree that if I said that would be productive to get enough targeted traffic ... well its not. This approach has proven to be effective when a re-sell product. But I could never motivate myself to sell someone else's products, because it was too much work for me.

Let me give you a reasonable example. What is the traffic? For me, the traffic is when someone read at least 25% of what you have on you web page. You can check the stats on your hosting account. This means that. If your AWSTAT is 90% the site is a long time to load. It should be noted about 70%. This assures you that there are long enough to read 25% of what's on the page. Find out how long the page takes to load on a 28K modem. Better yet, when you send e-mail on how to create your own product to include this question. I will send you a link to check it out.

Yes, actually there are many people still using 28K modems. If your site is loading fast at that speed, what do you think about different speeds? Always look out for the little guy.

I'm sorry sometimes I just get carried away with me. We return to traffic.

The Internet is a system of generation of lead. If you use PPC to drive traffic or social networks have yet to know what to do with the visitors. If you start trying to sell to people who come to your site immediately, you'll fail. Just that simple! You must have a follow-up method. I use Aweber. For my money is the best. The naked truth is, some marketers shoot themselves in the foot before you even have the opportunity to make money. The first six e-mail you send should be used to make the acquaintance.

Show them immediately that you're just trying to make friends. Do not try to sell them anything yet, because they have no idea who you are. Do your homework and learn to write e-mails that may be useful to them. Send them a free e-book or something. The seventh e-mail you when making their offer positive.

To summarize, one of the most effective marketing tactics and secure that any businessman can use that is useful in online marketing is being generous. The more you give, the more you get .......

No comments:

Post a Comment