Thursday, August 9, 2012

Palabrala


WORDS OF INTRODUCTION Some years ago I first published this book of poems entitled "Palabrala" under the pseudonym of José Niño. "Palabrala" is divided into four parts that speak of my own poetic evolution. The subtitles which names these periods were once owners of the book. This was called by penultimate "Words and day," until God and the stars were propitious me: one night I wrote, on scraps of paper, each of the letters making up the latter title, the air and threw fall, nine of these letters formed in order that bears the name of this book of poems.

"Palabrala" magical sound that leads to the word, to speak the words, till the words, to open the words, there was a summer night and without asking permission, without asking anything. For hints of enthusiastic friends and relatives of these verses, I have decided to publish this book of poems, for, profess that a text only acquires the status of a poem when tested over time and when so determined by the reader. Streaked summer landscapes and dreams. Pueblas a futile gesture echoing a plea. There are not words to tell you I love you. I think. The look on askance. The twilight dying. The afternoon. The wind. And the sweetness just hanging in your breasts. Distant. As the light. Fleeing. Fleeing. Everything you do not know. You're much more than a kiss. I find your eyes an endless tunnel. He dropped a tear in your mouth heaven. None of you I have nothing. The desire to silence struggles straps. There are not words to tell you I love you. Copyright by author. If you purchase the book: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1441478841

No comments:

Post a Comment