Monday, July 30, 2012

I am ugly! How do I seduce him?


There are many people who have asked me this, who do not know what to do to seduce ... and certainly do not succeed, since seduce is more than just appearance, seduce is to develop your personality, and I say without hesitation: Being attractive is muuuuucho more important than being a "Boy killed in the gym."

Attractive is the person who passed you looking at you so many things that captivates you with her voice, whose delicate way to move excites you, and when you smile captivates you.

Beautiful is the person you say, that much is Wah! What a body!

The big difference: An attractive person is capable of arousing deep emotions and more durable than a person "beautiful." How many times have past you have spoken with a guy / girl who is physically super good and you ended up saying: Go tiaa more picky! Go tioooo duller!

And this time conocistes a guy who was not at all cute at first, but I caught your speech, your thinking, feeling, being, playing, picking at ...? Sure you still remember that guy!

What you can not remember the guy / girl who went ahead when you said yours cuerpazo Go!? And if you remember a few days now waiting to see him again as you do not even ring and say the same thing again.

That is the question: Beauty can create sexual attraction, but being attractive can be created from sexual attraction to emotional appeal and many other types of attraction. Want to be beautiful or attractive? What you choose now if you a celestial being given a second chance to be different? I prefer to be attractive!

I've seen many people at first and I said Psche is nothing pretty ...! They left me speechless and I've fallen in love with them! I have seen many girls who are so careful with your body that make your life on something so superficial ... To me that kind of girls does not seduce me!

Mentalizate So you still have much to learn and you will gradually teach you how to focus your thoughts. Here I hope later to tell your stories! And see another person!

A saludete!

No comments:

Post a Comment