Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Yoga for computer


Years ago I use my computer for writing, bookkeeping home, read newspapers, watch You-Tube videos, listen to music, send and receive e-mails, chat, play and escape the thorough presentation of discomforts of my beloved mother ... who is a close friend of my wife, which, by definition, indicates that a family living in the bush was disfuncional.Me. Actually use a lot of computational time and breaks, crashes, wrong, gets lost, it defies, gets bobita. It is at these times that I go to a computer expert working my confianza.Observando like this girl, I came to a conclusion that I find so valuable as to enrich the source of wisdom that flows through the web. I believe that the discovery does not like to add it to Wikipedia. I do not know. You dirán.El matter is that the main difference between a computer and a common user, is that they know. They know they have to spend much time looking for the fault. They know they have to spend much time looking for the solution. They know they have to be very patient with hysterical types yo.Los users, by contrast, do not know. We know that we know and, above all, we know you have to spend many "hours-ass" to solve computational problems.

The revelation that I received directly from the gods who live in Silicon Valley, is that computer scientists do not study computer science: emotionally prepared to have patience as possessing the Dalai Lama or some other spirit that walks serene conclusion that I share ahí.Esta with you, do not like a divine illumination? Tell the truth! Wikipedia about what I will do what? Http://dineropsi.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment